Implementation of a research project: "Stereotypes in relation to women and their economic impact".
- Drawing the attention of the state, businesses, professional associations and non-profit institutions to the topic of supporting women's projects in various areas - social, cultural, financial, economic, scientific and others;
- Raising public awareness about the role of women in the country's socio-economic development;
- Participation in international research projects, including the use of internationally accepted indicators, to further compare and assess the degree of women's participation in the country's economy.
Decisions made in the interests of women should be based on quality analytics: a review of best Russian and international practices, sociological surveys of the population and entrepreneurs, and systematic monitoring of the media environment.
An integrated research approach will make it possible to monitor changes taking place in society with regard to the role of women and their participation in the socio-economic development of the country.
- Quarterly information support of the project:
Based on the results of 2019 (12 months since the launch of the Project) presentation of the all-Russian study "Women of Russia: Place and Role in Social and Economic Development, 2019".
- press releases on the results of all-Russian sociological studies;
- preparation of expert comments in federal and regional media;
- presentation at events with key research results.
Project partners, including future partners:
Public enterprise organizations:
- OPORA RUSSIA organisation
- Business Russia organisation
- Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Ministries and departments:
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Economic Development
- Ministry of Labour and Social Security
- Ministry of Education and Science
- Ministry of Health
- Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects
- JSC Federal Corporation for Small and Medium Enterprise Development
- JSC Russian Export Center