- Contribute to the development of women’s entrepreneurship in the digital economy, and ensure access for female entrepreneurs to information, education, finance and markets.
- Implement international projects and initiatives in order to increase women’s entrepreneurial activity and strengthen women’s role in the social and economic development of the country.
- Development of women’s entrepreneurship is a globally recognised trend in economic development. World studies show a direct relation between the GDP growth dynamics and the level of the development of women’s entrepreneurship.
At the same time, nowadays there is an increasing need for development of social, information and educational services and other fields that are most typical for women’s entrepreneurship.
According to sociologists, more than 50% of Russian female employees would like to start their own business. For Russia, this is an additional resource of economic growth, improvement of the social sphere, creation of new jobs and promotion of self-employment. Creation of conditions for the development of women’s entrepreneurship has become one of the key focus areas of the National Strategy for Women.
Nadiya Cherkasova, member of the Executive Board of Public Joint-Stock Company "Bank Otkritie Financial Corporation" and Chairperson of the Committee for Development of Women's Entrepreneurship of OPORA RUSSIA, the All-Russian non-governmental organisation of small and medium businesses.
- Women Business Index
- Mother Entrepreneur educational project
- International contest of women’s entrepreneurial projects
- Projects for development of women’s entrepreneurship in cooperation with Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative (WE-FI)
- Events at the Federation Council participated by female entrepreneurs, formation of recommendations on ensuring women’s access to information, education, finance and markets.
Project partners, including future partners:
- Public entrepreneurial organisations:
-Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Agency for Strategic Initiatives
- Joint Stock Company “Federal Corporation for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises”
- Russian Export Center JSC
Mother Entrepreneur educational project
SME business navigator
Women Business Index